Friday 21 October 2011

A Bad Dream

I just had a scary dream. Dream of a thing that I am really scared, maybe you guys who know me well understand what is the thing. I seldom got a bad dream, maybe only once a year or twice, and it usually happens when I fell asleep without doing my sleep prayer. And now I am trying to remember did I just lost my sleep prayer or did I already done it.

My heart beats so fast now and have this kind of shortness of breath. When I was on senior high, everytime the lights turn off on the middle of the night when I was alone at my room, I would just calling my father out loud, seriously. Then he would coming to my room, asking and saying "why are you so serious?"

It's years after the last time I did screaming like that. and Today, I decided not to do it again. I just don't wanna mess his sleeping time.

I have been falling deeper thinking about my dream :( and I need to talk to someone.
Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...