Friday 21 October 2011

#1st

Our body need foods to grow, so does our mind and soul, it need foods also. Foods that we collect by seeing, listening, feeling, and interacting. I decided to summarize several things that enrich my everyday lives. Taken from simple ordinary stuffs but mean something, just to make sure that everyday, I got something lo learn, something about life that enrich our thoughts. 
So, here comes my first edition.

***

#1st 
Friday, October 21st 2011

::see 
It's good to be home



Night over Jakarta by Ditya



::listen
Houdini by Foster the People.
"Sometimes I wanna disappear!"


::interacting
I have a very good chat moment with her, sorry I won't share more.
"I love you so much"


::quote of the day
"I love you. I love you more than words can tell, paint can describe, and brain can imagine"
Damar Prasetya

Remembering Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...