Friday 28 October 2011

Chasing Star

How long would you chasing that star?
How far would you go for it?
How hard you will keep your legs at it?
How bad do you want to reach it?

Just like a stars...
You are one of the most beautiful things to see on earth, 
the brightest, the one I've been longing for.

But just like a stars
You are something that I only can see from faraway distance
Something I cannot touch no matter how
You're just something that unreachable

Dear, myself...
How long? How far? How hard? How bad I want to keep reaching you?
and How come I keep put my self on it.

I keep questioning
but I keep running to you.





Are you coming too see me Mr. Star?








But once in a blue moon, I hope you're coming to see me
Once in a blue moon, just like a falling star


It's Friday night, it's raining outside, 
Kinda lonely and I'm missing you so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...