Thursday 27 October 2011

#2

#2nd
Friday, October 28th 2011

::see 



How many percents of person have seen aurora?
 
::read
I read nothing but my textbook



::listen
"I'm as crazy as a clown tonight
a clown without a crown tonight
a simple sack of wishes and bones

But once in my life, I was the king of the earth
once in my life, I was"
-King of the earth, John Ondrasik


::interacting
I met a friend at Kopi Luwak, PI, this afternoon. We talk for hours about anything, mostly about life, love stories, family, and share laughters. It was super fun. 
"Gue kalo lagi jalan sama adek gue yang masih kecil udah dibilang bapaknya aja tuh sama orang-orang. Gue iya aja, daripada lama ngejelasinnya hahaha"

::quote of the day
"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. verily, with every difficulty there is relief"
-Quran, 94: 5-6 via Khalifaturasyidin, a rocker friend with a religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...