Tuesday 15 July 2014

Lost in Words


Yeah, I like that comfortable feeling.
The vibe that spreads between the halls of books in the library.
The smell that comes from the aromas of papers around me
The sweet love story or amazing facts of science that moves visually from books to brain
There are thousands wise teacher inside that room
Yet the place is so silent and calm, seems like it was meditating

I get lost among these thousands of books and unlimited words in it
I am amazed by the way that these books tells something to me
And for the first time in my life, I’d like being lost
And repeat it again and again.

For some people, like me for example
 Library is a magical place



(Wrote in library@senayan, one of my most favorite and most visited place in the city)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...