Thursday 14 June 2012

Faces that Reflect those Feelings

01.00 AM. I woke up after some random-in-one dreams in my sleep. Feeling hungry and trying hard to get up and make slices of bread with chocolate jam in it. I'm passing my parents bedroom and found the lights still turn on. I went inside and found them already fall asleep.

I'm seeing those faces. The face of my 65 years old dad and 60 years old mom. I stare straight at their faces, which made me feel weak, sad, and afraid.

Their faces, with the wrinkles lining on it. I looked deeply to their faces, and found such a mirror on it.
A mirror that reflects old, exhaustion, tired, boredom, sadness and maybe despair.
A mirror of face that reflects thousands of those sad feeling.
How time flies so fast.
Deep feeling. So deep until I even feels like some of my breaths are taken away by the lifetime keeper.
Such a melancholy mirror.



I went back to my room, seeing how long I had leave this room of mine until I came home just today.
Oh, melancholy mirror, will I found that feelings on my face either.
I saw my face on mirror on my room, wondering what I will see.

I'm seeing the reasons why my parents live.
I'm seeing their lost spirit of life.
and it's like I'm seeing the happiest thing that ever exist on their life.


I love you, Ayah & Bunda :')

1 comment:

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...