Monday 11 June 2012

The Friends that Started with F.

SNMPTN. Ah, five years ago. How old am I.

Back on Senior High, I wasn't a student academic excellence. I was only a little beyond average, underlined the little and average word. But when it comes to SMPB (or SNMPTN, they called it this day), I was totally enthusiast about it. I straightly choose Medical Faculty Unsri on my 1st choice. 

It was about one month to SMPB after the graduation, and sometimes I miss those one month. That one month is an important thing that brought me to the path that I'm walking on now. 

I took my spmb preparation on KSM Salemba, and I like it, especially the people and its atmosphere. So my daily life there started with classes that started form 8 to 12, mini try out everyday from 1 to 3, and this is what i like the most, self learning from 3 'till anytime we want to. When I home, I studied on dining table until 3 am, everyday. I really want to pass so bad.

Ah, how I miss that moment. I used to study with four of my friends, which now I'm become very close of. There are all started with F: Fatur, Fenty, and Ferra. We did studying from 3 to 8 pm, while chattering and laughing at something. They are all nice. Very nice. Really love them :)

Khalifaturrasyidin is now finishing his degree on ITB, Fenty on Chemistry UNJ, and Ferra already became an pharmacist on Erha clinic. I wish we could meet on someday, and having good time like we used to be. I wish you the very best of luck. Toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...