Tuesday 9 May 2017

So long, Partner.

Well, another passed-away friend this week.
Although currently we were not so closed like we used to be,
still, it hurts. 

It hurts because although we were never seen each others again for years,
people are eternal. So are my friends. They will always live in a protective shelter called: memories.

I will still remember how my friend Dilla put salt on my cup of tea and how she liked my exercise book so much. 
I will always remember Fatur, my friend who used to always wait for me to get home together on our university bus one-hour daily trip. 
and now there was Febi, a crazy extrovert human being who spread all energies to his all surrounding with his jokes and his annoying laughter. 

Well, no matter how I never ever met them again before, I guess they will always live inside my mind. All I need is some occasions like songs, movies, or random thoughts to instantly bring those memories about them again. 

People are eternal. 
Happy passed away, my friends. 
I will be missing you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...