Thursday 9 October 2014

Regret



Several months ago, I just let myself lose a very good opportunity. How there would be so many things I could gain if I were just working on it. It was just because one single person’s opinion then I was no longer had a will for it. What a pathetic moron I was!

Letting it go, I am now drowning into the oceans of regrets. I don’t until know this regret will lasts. Maybe a month or two or more.

I remember what I once told to my old self. That the most important thing is not about winning or losing, but about trying, about accepting challenge so you will know which one rizq that Allah SWT gave you and which is not. And the only way to know it is by try it.


This situation that I experiencing now reminds me to a quote that I read a week ago saying “The biggest risk of your 20s is not making risk at all”

This also leads me to a very good word sayingwhat others saying is not always right, sometimes you yourself know best what is good for you

Well, pathetically regret. I wish I will do no more stupid thing like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...