Saturday 25 February 2012

Happy Birthday, Nabila

Dear, Nabila Nahdy.

I miss the moment when I sat behind you when we were 10th grade classmate

Also when we shared our laughers and tears.
I miss the moment when we used to take picture by your vibrator-phone that you put in your chest pocket.
I miss the moment when we usually hangout each week. To the movies, karaoke, lunch or dinner, or even a single brunch.
I miss the time when I called you Nabila, Bila, Onta, Nabola, Nabo’ol, Arab etc.
I miss the moment, when we usually celebrate our birthday together.

I miss you, especially today. I know you miss me too.
Happy Birthday, Bil :*
Hugs, Kisses, and many many many miss you :’)


Your best partner
Damar Prasetya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...