Tuesday 24 August 2010

arrived at the last week of my four-weeks amazing anesthesia department, and it means exams are coming. tomorrow i already finished my general anesthesia examination, did it directly to a patient. we anesthetize a patient with a burn trauma on her both legs by several anesthetic drugs, intubation, and so on. me and two other friends did it well i guess

this wednesday (Aug 25th), got two exams coming: the oral examination and scientific presentation examination. aaaaaah, this kinda confusing anesthetic things kills me, but i love the field so much. go pray for me y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...