Monday 9 March 2015

The Day Before Tomorrow

Dear Nervous,

Today is the day before tomorrow, an important day for me. It is the announcement of my scholarship. Well, I am writing this just because I want to make sure that the future of myself knows that at least I have tried to pursue that goal. And I am not only trying this once, but two. This is my second attempt where I failed at my first. Well, this is a lifechanging decision for me. If I passed, I will pursue my education in Pediatrics, but If I am not, I will strive for another fields and another funds. 

Well, to receive a scholarship has been one of my lifetime goal. I am dying (and living) for it. I was drown in an immense sadness when I failed at first, but again, I learn the art of humility and ikhlas. I learn to be humble and not narcissistically boosting about things that I get. 

"The life is nothing but a school: A school of life. Where things are real and we act like both teacher and student on the same time"

And tomorrow is the day of both lesson and exam. If I failed again, I learn to accept it wholeheartedly and to figure out what are the next things that I should strive for, to figure out what lies beneath my failure. Is there a bigger plan beneath? A better one? Is this simply God's way to show me that there is a better way. 

On the other hand, If I passed, I will learn to be humble and not boosting about this so much because I've been in the group of people that they previously reject. 

Both of them are good ways. I must learn from both things that will happen tomorrow. Life is nothing but a school of life. And I am ready to embrace it wholeheartedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...