Saturday 30 March 2013

O Amigo Mio!

Last night, I went to Mashuri's wedding, a senior high friend. Wedding ceremony is not only about celebrate the wedding but also an event of reunion. Last night, I met many of my senior high school friends. We are all changed, especially in shape. There are no single person who has body shaped like we used to have. It's funny, happy and shocking. 

Some friendship are remain unchanged despite problems, time, and distance. I didn't meet them in years and didn't contact them frequently. But when we met, It's easy to create the bond like we used to be. Nothing is changed among us, we love, care, and miss each other as usual. As I already move back to the city. We plan to re-do things that we usually did when we were younger.

This is one of friendship I'm talking about and some pictures of our reunited.


 I am back and let's get silly together again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...