Saturday 30 March 2013

Perfect Stranger

Dear you, the perfect stranger.
Who are you? What's your name? Where did you come from?
Please don't make this as an endless question mark that becomes bigger.

Dear you, dear you, the perfect stranger.
Why did you leave so fast before I could catch you.
I'll walk and run if you give me one more second chance.

Dear you, dear you, dear you, the perfect stranger.
Please get out of my mind soon because I couldn't bear more thoughts about you.
But..
Please stay on my mind if there's a chance that we could meet again soon.
And I will make You and I are no stranger anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...