Wednesday 21 December 2011

About 2011

Dear December,

I am sort of hate and love you at the same time. It is very interesting to see new year ahead. I am aware that maybe it will only be an ordinary day, but as a human, new year always brings something new, some new hopes and dreams that we wish will be come true.

In the other hand, it is also sort of depressing to meet you. December makes me rethink about my accomplishment and footsteps. Have I doing more good or bad during this whole year, Have I made someone's feeling hurt or happy, and have I already accomplished my resolutions or have I not. I cannot answer all that questions clearly.

My 2011 filled with many academic things. My clinical clerkship (co-ass) is somehow super tiring and makes me having little attention to any other stuffs beside that, such as my job as a news presenter or making-keeping friends business.

In 2011, I finished my clinical clerkship (co-ass/dokter muda). I am thanking God Alhamdullilah that although I graduated with average GPA [ :( ], I passed on every department on my medical degree program. Then I took the UKDI (Ujian Kompetensi Dokter Indonesia) to get certified and I passed it nicely. Again, I would like to praise my eternal Alhamdulilah.

In 2011, I loose and strengthen some friendship. I gain some very nice new friends but I loose communication with some of them. After almost two years working on PalembangTV as a news presenter, I was finally resigned from it. It was such an experience to work there.

In 2011 I am coming home after two years. I was freaking happy, my parents and my bestfriends picked me up at the airport. Two years; they have something different on their face, they're getting older I guess.

In 2011, I finished my Medical Degree Education. I finally got my MD title. I already doing some work on several clinics in Jakarta. I finally called as "Dokter Damar" and signed my signature above my name written as Dr. Damar Prasetya AP.

Well, that's just some highlights of my year. There still 14 days left this year and I hope I will close it happily. Once again I am thanking you Alhamdulilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...