Sunday 21 August 2011

There You'll be


I just watched Pearl Harbor. It was a good movie, about love, friendship, struggle, and humanity, but still war sucks and I hope there will be no war after all. Ohya, long before I watch the movie, I already crazy about its soundtrack which in my opinion is one of the most romantic song ever created.

The song is "There you'll be" by Faith Hill. This is a romantic song, not a mellow one, but with passion and emotion in it. The lyric is also related with the movie, about flying, about sky, and about remembering.




Ohya, at my 2nd year at high school, a good girl, a friend of mine sent me pieces of this song lyric. The text message is: "I'll keep a part of you with me, so everywhere I am, there you'll be". Well, the girl that I talking about is the late Dilla Diara, a good friend of us that already passed away due to disease.

Yes, Dilla, we keep a part of you with us, so everywhere we go, there you'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...