Thursday 15 March 2018

An Ordinary Walk

Everyday I walk on foot to my university hospital and vice versa. My journey to hospital takes around 15-20 minutes and so far, for the past two and a half years, I liked it so much. First, there was just a usual neighborhood that full of university students named Pogung. Then I cross a mini bridge into Engineering Faculty of UGM. This place was my favorite during my daily trip to hospital. It was so green and calming to walk under the high trees and sloppy roads. Usually in the morning, there was so many birds that singing along among the trees as I passed a bridge inside the faculty. Then I arrived and have to start my daily tasks at Sardjito Hospital.

On the way back home, I took the same path towards home. I used to walk alone but these past several months, good friend of mine Wisvici also like to walk on foot to home. Sometimes we talk during our trip but sometimes we just silently enjoy the stillness and ended with some byes at the end.

Well, I know it's so ordinary and maybe none of you could relate how a simple daily walk could be this fun. But I actually agree with what Cullum said on one of his song. It goes:
"When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life, 
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time."

I am very sure that years ahead, I will miss this simple walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...