Friday 27 April 2012

Human Creation


I like watching movies. I think many of us do. There's something on human creation, whether it's a movie, books, short stories, or a single song. There is more than entertainment itself, but much more than that, human creations give us ideas, inspiration, and lessons of life. By watching movies, reading books, or understand lyric of a song, we experienced other human experience without through it, we get the point and lessons, but no need to become that person. We also can see others perspective and point of view trough those human creation. 

That is why, I think we should watch at least one movie each week and read a book at least one in a month. It refresh our minds, broaden our point of view, and have a better reasoning in facing problems. I take some little time to write quotes, meaningful word, or interesting things about the movies or books I just have read on one book, and I'm glad to open it when I want to.

Happy watching, reading, and listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...