Thursday 18 November 2010

My Surgery Clerkship Exam

As i previously said that i’m going to have my exams in this week. The exams situation is like this: you gotta find three patients and make a full status of his/her, from identity to diagnosis and treatment. Since my exam schedule was actually on Thursday, so i thought i would have enough time to make those three patient status, learn a lot about it, and practicing some skills.

But, something went out of control. By the time of 10.00 am, my examiner, a master of neurosurgery, said “exam is going to held this afternoon at 1 pm”. Wtf (hahaha), i had not finished any patient status, read about neurosurgery, and the rest. It was only two hours for me to prepare for it.

Then i just prayed and try to do my best. Learn only a lil’ bit then at 1 pm, we started the exam. The doctor did not look of my status. He just asked me about several basic things and opinion, and for about only a half our, we finished the exam.

I felt like a very lucky person yesterday! First, i already did the exam. Second, it means that i can relax thing and keep away from surgery books for several days ahead.
Oh my Allah, Alhamdullilah for this. It is your blessing :)

Ohya, many of my friends gonna have their exams this week. I’ll pray for you guys and g-o-o-d-l-u-c-k!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...