Friday 23 May 2014

Guilt



There were times when I went home late at night because of  work, night shift, or doing some other things. The lamp of the house turned off already. Suddenly that feeling came in. A feeling that tasted like a hole in my chest. It was a solitude melodrama that suddenly surrounded me.
I saw my father already slept as well as my mother. I feel sad. Sad because the time that I spent outside by sacrificing the time with my family. I feel guilty. A deep guilt.

I feel such a terrible only child. I deeply knew that on their 60’s years of life, they would really love to have more time with me. How I finally believe that the most expensive thing on this world is time.

I’m really sorry, Mom, Dad. I wish that I could spend more times with you. I really mean it.  I will try to give you more time to spend together. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...