Sunday 27 April 2014

Change


Several months ago, I finally met my best friends from senior high. We were like we usually we are. Both of them are the overactive hyper-energetic scumbag while I am the serious quiet guy as usual. When we talked together at that late night, one of them said “we’ve changed. You guys, forgot your principles”, then we laughed. But I was continued thinking
They say people’s change. And Yes, I do believe it. Day by day, year by year, we change through experiences we gain, relationships we make with others, and feelings we get. 
Did I change? That much until it was visible? Then I took some minutes thinking about it and came with a conclusion of ‘yes, I’ve changed’, so did people.
These past years, so many things happened to me, I’ve made so many relationships with people, overcame many problems, receive some happiness and accept some failures. I don’t know whether I becoming a better or worse person or just becoming the person who I truly am.
I feel so funny seeing these changes in me. Sometimes when I look at the mirror, I did not recognize the person. I am now getting myself as a stranger so I should run for him everyday just get to know him very well everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...