Tuesday 5 November 2013

You (Again)

You first 'Hi' is a short word that tooks a long regret.
Two letters that takes two years to forget.
Or it might be more. Two words which I wish I had never heard. Ever.

The memories of you stays too long in my heart and mind.
It's not supposed to be like this. I supposed to be moving on by some time,
but this is hell too long, even Tom Hansen of 500 Days of Summer laughing at me.

I would like to go to that portions of my head where memories about you stay.
But the way to there is so labyrinth. And so I trapped in there.

It is the first time in my life I am wholeheartedly to say:
Fuck You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...