Tuesday 12 February 2013

Going Home

"I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien..."

I just arrived home today. Got back from my one year internship away on South Sumatera. The first arrival feeling was kinda awkward. It's funny how a year could make me feels like a total stranger to my own city. The house feels like a brand new thing, the vibe of the traffic, the people that pass me by, or even the air that i breath. All taste like a new thing that I completely forget.

I have to set up almost every aspects of my life now. It's like living in a newly bought place where this phase I am stepping on need so many planning and arrangement. I'm praying for happiness, peace of mind and general security. Welcoming me, welcoming you, Jakarta.


Ja-Kar-Ta
A city that will make you either more patient or more emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...