Tuesday 27 September 2011

EAT PRAY LOVE


Hai, I just watched Eat Pray Love, a movie which became popular in our country due to existence of Bali in the movie. This is too late maybe you guys are already watched the movie but overall I just would like to say that the movie was very good indeed. 



Eat Pray Love taught me many lessons about life. Just like Elizabeth Gilbert, we, ordinary human sometimes experience several times when we feel so depressed and empty. Well, I guess I never been on that empty phase which turn me so bad, I just experienced some boredom on my life.

Human being is vulnerable of that emptiness, because we are a living thing with emotion. And sometimes emotion taking control of ourselves. Some people have the money, the religion, having a family, making child, run a good business, have a good position and career, and other that happiness thing, but somehow there is a  cavity.

Many people don’t know what is the thing that should be fill in that poor cavity.
And this is what Elizabeth Gilbert searching for a year.



 She went to several countries to find out the key of happiness that has been lost from her.
First of all, she went to Italy to taste some world's best cuisine, to gain happiness by eating. Then she went to India to pray, to search the power of God that lead her to peace and calmness. Finally, she arrived at Bali, to learn about life and love.

Above all, I really think this movie was a great movie. It gives me something to think about, something to concern, something that became my reason of happiness. I really believe that you guys should watch this movie, because it teach you about life, many great lessons that you could extract.

EAT PRAY LOVE.
Is the other words of being happy :)

pictures taken from here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hasil yang Merelakan Usaha.

Jadi dokter itu berusaha. Berusaha berpikir harus melakukan apa biar pasien sembuh, harus belajar agar tidak ada hal penting yang terlupakan...